The Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 vacuum is one of the best vacuums that we have ever owned. Although there are some things we tolerate, it’s the vacuum’s performance that keeps us happy. Every time Mrs U Do It vacuums she shows me the results in the canister. And every time I’m amazed since 2017 when we first purchased it.
In this video, I demonstrate emptying the canister and vacuuming the floor and you can watch as it fills up with dirt and loose carpet fibers. I even include an epic camera shot for the POV of using the vacuum and of the canister being filled.
Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Vacuum Review Video Chapters
- 0:00 Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Vacuum Intro
- 0:39 Attachments
- 1:20 Empty canister
- 2:34 Accessing filter (can be rinsed in the sink)
- 3:03 Installation of canister
- 3:27 Power button and mode switch
- 4:04 Cord is a little stiff
- 4:44 Using GoPro to get an epic shot
- 6:15 Plastic bags for disposing of vacuum dirt
- 6:38 Canister point of view while vacuuming
- 10:32 Switching camera angle for POV shot while vacuuming
- 13:43 Vacuuming a tile floor with the Dyson
- 14:09 Using hose and attachments
- 16:08 Stowing hose and attachments
- 16:49 How to wrap up the cord
- 17:12 Credits
My Dyson Multi Floor 2 Thoughts
The vacuum is great and we’re always amazed at what the vacuum pulls from our carpets. The vacuum hose is a little clunky to use but is fully functional as expected. The cord is a little tough and would rather have an electrical cord that offers a little more flexibility like silicone insulated cords do. The vacuum upright locked position is weak and doesn’t really lock on the first try. You have to try multiple times to get it to stick. I would recommend this vacuum to others while pointing out the issues that I noted.
Where to Buy
Variations of this video can be found here:
- Insane amount of dirt picked up by the Dyson on Turtle Tube