The DeWALT DW735 Planer is U Do It Approved! I knew I needed a wood planer. After researching for years I decided to purchase the DW735. I’m glad I got this planer because it does the job well.
I also got the infeed and outfeed tables for it as a separate purchase. This planer works well and it’s no wonder it’s super popular among many woodworkers, which is why I bought it. I was surprised at how heavy it was so unboxing it was a little challenging.
I built a table for the planer out of two filing cabinet drawer sets from a desk. But, I did not secure the planer to the top of the table. To avoid snipe this would have been a better idea. But, also from a safety perspective securing it to the table would have been helpful.
Like all woodworking tools, you need to prepare the bed by applying some paste wax or similar products to allow the wood to glide on it. Over time you will also need to clean the rollers with an appropriate solvent.
DeWALT DW735 Planer
You can get the DW735 Planer and then get the infeed and outfeed tables or you can get them altogether by purchasing the DW735X. The benefit of the DW735X is that it also comes with replacement blades.
- DeWALT DW735 Planer
- DeWALT DW735 Planer Infeed/Outfeed Tables
- DeWALT Replacement Planer Blades DW7352
- DeWALT DW735X Planer with Infeed/Outfeed Tables and Replacement Blades
This video can also be found under the following titles:
- Let’s plane with the DeWALT DW735 on YouTube (the video linked in this article)
- Wood Making GIF By No Cheese Records on GIPHY
- U Do It demonstrating DeWALT DW735 Planer with infeed and outfeed tables on Instagram
- I prefer to buy something once, like this DeWALT DW735 thickness planer on Turtle Pics
Picked out for you